This Senior Manager will lead the implementation of Customer Experience Management across the NA region of a business division of a multi $billion fortune industrial B2B client. You will work with the support of the regional CXM team, business units, global IT/Digital teams and third-party providers. As such, the position will be responsible for the overall strategy, direction and implementation across the region. The Regional Senior Manager will be accountable for the CXM strategy and ensure that it supports and enables the go-to-market approach as defined by each business unit.
This role defines customer strategies and will implement a regional CXM / CRM Platform, define CX solutions, and lead process and change management to engage and inspire the organization in a Customer First mindset.
Formula for Success:
- Utilizing your prior experience in Customer Experience Management (CXM) and/or integrated digital marketing concepts across multiple channels, you will lead and define the overall strategy and implementation of the regional and business CXM and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to improve overall business and sales performance
- Leveraging your experience with CXM, Customer/Seller strategy, digital marketing, and/or sales enablement solutions, you will identify and leverage common strategies and projects across the region to develop a unified customer experience to maximize synergies and timely implementation
- As a seasoned people manager, you will articulate and prioritize business requirements to achieve a Customer First mindset and provide strategic guidance and direction to ensure the business needs are met and enable the go-to-market strategy as defined by the appropriate business units
- You will lead change management efforts to support business transformation by ensuring the value of Customer Experience to internal and external customers is realized
- You will support and provide strategic input into the regional data strategy, data management, insight and analytics, systems of engagement, and content teams to ensure delivery of a unified customer experience
- You will inspire the organization throughout the Customer Experience journey