Exciting role managing and developing a team of 7 with an exciting global remit in a well known branded consumer goods and service company.
KEY FACTORS, please don't reach out if you are missing these as you will not be a fit
- Essential that this person has great team management and development skills. Prior and exiting team development role.
- You must be able to work in the USA , qualified with an Engineering degree BS or MS.
- Likely to have over 10 years experience and be in a supervisory leadership management position already, ideally a Director already
- Must have experience of global coordination and consultation.
- Ideally will have also had sleeves rolled up personal experiences with packaging, supply chain and high speed liquid fill manufacturing
We need a quick learner who can become a subject matter expert in the operations of our retail environment. In the role, you would be responsible for:
- The development and direction of the Corporate Engineering Department within this well known global company . The department provides Engineering services for them including technical consulting, project management, Supply Chain capital budget management, and engineering related contract administration
- Global project engineering development and management
- Global package engineering development and administration
- Technical consulting
- Supply Chain capital budget development and administration
- Engineering regulatory compliance
- Corporate engineering standards and specifications
What You’ll Need
- BS or MS in Engineering; Civil, Structural, Mechanical, or Electrical disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of professional engineering and management experience within high speed manufacturing, process industry, or consulting engineering
- Likely Professional Engineering license registration in the United States
- Likely Successful completion of 8-hour EIT examination
- Ten years progressive experience within Engineering field
- Likely Successful completion of 8-hour P. E. examination
- Strong project management skills with a prior successful record of delivering large projects
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What Will Set You Apart
- Prior experience within Supply Chain Manufacturing and the key factors at the start of this post