The North American Senior Manager, Data Strategy and Analytics will have leadership and oversight of data strategy, data management and data analytics across the NA region of a business division of a multi $billion fortune industrial B2B client. You will work with the support of the regional Customer & Digital Teams, global IT/Digital Teams and third-parties. As such, this position will be responsible for defining and evolving the data strategy, vision and plan, data management and data collection (internally, externally), data analytics platforms and solutions, data governance and implementation across the region to support business growth.
Formula for Success:
- Utilizing your prior experience leading the strategic development and successful implementation of a data strategy, data management and digital transformation projects, you will lead, define, develop and implement the data vision, strategy and roadmap for this business division to ensure digital readiness, fulfillment accuracy and efficiency, operational efficiencies, Customer and go-to-market approaches and compliance
- As a seasoned people manager, you will build a high-performance team and drive organizational change and transformation
- Leveraging your extensive experience delivering business value through data and analytics and your understanding of structured and unstructured data analysis and predictive modeling, you will inspire the organization to deliver business value through data, data analytics and customer focus
- You will lead, define and implement an analytics and reporting capability within the division to support business growth and operational efficiency that drives actionable insight
- Using your knowledge around the application of new technologies to increase business performance and proven use of analytics to drive business growth and efficiency, you will define and implement legacy systems transition and change management plan while meeting business objectives and ensuring business continuity